Pages

Friday 12 June 2015

Celebrity tweets #HugsForNoah


Good morning 

#HappyFriday everyone, I'm very grateful to have some lovely messages to share with you ! I'm so grateful to have this support with my new Facebook modelling page & since Saturday midnight I now have over 600 "Likes" 

Lots of celebrities have tweeted me back & followed too, John Challis AKA @BeingBoycie has supported me to he's a real gent, I've met John & had afternoon tea with him & his lovely wife Carole, we sat giggling eating cake at Armathwaite Hall, it was a fabulous afternoon. 




I hope one day to meet Beverley Knight she's amazing xxxx 


Duncan is a real gent kind & very caring he does a lot for charity and a lot of it people don't see, but he never stops, last year Duncan came to my gala dinner, I got to show Duncan my new stand, I got lots of hugs & kisses a very proud moment for me being able to stand up being paralysed but more so to share this moment with my family & fabulous friends.


Lucy-Jo what can I say ! She's beautiful and yes had the pleasure in meeting her, I loved my cuddles, I also had hugs with Alan too, what a wonderful day that was ! 


Have a great weekend my first photoshoot on Monday for my portfolio exciting times ahead 

Love Noah xxx 




No comments:

Post a Comment